Canon.Inc is a Japanese MNC specialized in the making of imaging and optical products. Thye manufacturer cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers and computer printers. Canon has created a brand name and goodwill that keeps its show running successfully. The latest release, which happened like a year back, is its Canon 1300D. Here is a quick review of the product’s launch and performance.
The launch of Canon 1300D:
It’s been a year since the launch of the Canon 1300D camera, but the excitement hasn’t changed a bit. The product has faced a lot of ups and downs, and we think it is the right time to review the product. It will also help us find out how many of them are really satisfied with the purchase and how it has satisfied the expectations of the people. Though smartphones have become potential substitutes when it comes to clicking pictures, a hand camera is always a camera and the feel of being clicked in a professional camera is great. Also at the same time camera is not something that belongs only in the hands of a professional. All you need is the ability to take a quality picture. You need not have to be a professional photographer to own a professional camera. Canon 1300D is in no way less than its sibling 1200D, which was launched a couple of years back.
Though smartphones have become potential substitutes when it comes to clicking pictures, a hand camera is always a camera and the feel of being clicked in a professional camera is great. Also at the same time camera is not something that belongs only in the hands of a professional. All you need is the ability to take a quality picture. You need not have to be a professional photographer to own a professional camera. Canon 1300D is in no way less than its sibling 1200D, which was launched a couple of years back.
Salient Features of Canon 1300D:
- Canon EOS 1300D is one device that captures DSLR quality pictures on the go.
- It is compatible with all android devices, which is a great news.
- The dimensions measure as 129.0 * 101.3 * 77.6 mm which is W*H*D respectively.
- It supports wireless net connectivity and Near Field Communications (NFC) facility.
- It helps the user capture images at a good 18.0 Megapixel, where the APS-C size sensor takes the credit.
- The camera has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, which supports easy transfer of files from the device to other nearby devices.
- The construction and picture quality are good.
- The camera support high-resolution display which improves the quality of the videos that you record
- It comes along with the 16 GB card bundled.
- Canon obviously has a large number of potential competitors. Price is the primary criterion which determines purchase power of and this particular canon product is priced a little high considering the competition it has to face in the market.
- The camera has good focus, but it takes a long time to focus on the expected area that has to be photographed.
- The 95% view finder is again a disappointment, and the screen isn’t touch-sensitive.
- The burst shooting rate is limited, which is obviously making the users frown.
DSLR’s are the most widely used interchangeable lens cameras today because of the amount of control they give you. DSLR cameras deliver better quality in low light without having to use a flash. The interchangeable lenses allow you to change your DSLR into a completely different machine designed for each type of picture. For instance, the wide-angle lenses are great for sightseeing and landscape photos, and switching to a macro lens will get you those immaculate close-ups at the butterfly garden. DSLR cameras were mainly used by professional photographers at first, but as the prices drop, more and more people are finding out the truth. The DSLR camera is just a better camera.
Benefits of DSLR Cameras :
- Speed – It’s a real crusher when you miss that perfect moment. Why chance it? DSLR cameras are faster, with a faster focus time to capture more of the moments you hate to miss.
- Better Lenses – Using DSLR gives you the ability to transition between lenses used for taking different types of pictures. The lenses give you control in some situations that you would never get from a regular camera or smart phone.
- Better Response in Low Light – DSLR Cameras take magnificent pictures in the moonlight, starlight, candlelight, and other low light scenes. If you’ve hated the flash for ruining a perfect picture before, you will own the night with a DSLR.
- Ability to Shoot in RAW – The ability to shoot in raw and then edit later adds options for editing, which is priceless if you have an eye for good looking pictures. I mean owning a DSLR will literally open worlds of possibilities.
(and that’s just a few of the benefits…trust me!)
Reviews – The Top 5 DSLR Cameras:
The Nikon D500 – Compact and powerful, this Nikon is the pinnacle of the DSLR camera industry. The new powerful 153-point AF system will deliver an unsurpassed performance across an enormous range of situations. The lightweight DX system allows you to move around easily for telephoto shooting. The new EXPEED five image processing engine provides unmatched image quality and sensitivity. Connect compatible devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, and the 4K HD video runs in 30p. (acceptable for professional production) The LCD monitor and touch screen allow easy operation, and while the Nikon D500 is priced a little high, you can rest assured your money is going on a top of the line product. We also noticed that the Nikon D500 is a favorite on Amazon, with a 4.6-star rating from previous buyers. According to them, this Nikon powerhouse is an ample reward if you are still leery. I have literally never seen reviews that good in my life!
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV comes with an improved CMOS sensor, which has unmatched high-resolution abilities. Immaculate 4K video clips suitable for re-cropping and retouching. The Mark IV features an extended ISO range, capable of capturing moments in the dimmest of lighting in immaculate detail. LCD full touch screen interface, and WIFI and NFC connectivity for compatible devices. This camera packs a Dual Pixel RAW in camera digital lens and is near the top of its class. 4.5 stars on Amazon with customers boasting their amazement. EOS 5D Mark IV comes with an improved CMOS sensor, which has unmatched high-resolution abilities. Immaculate 4K video clips suitable for re-cropping and retouching. The Mark IV features an extended ISO range, capable of capturing moments in the dimmest of lighting in immaculate detail. LCD full touch screen interface, and WIFI and NFC connectivity for compatible devices. This camera packs a Dual Pixel RAW in camera digital lens and is near the top of its class. 4.5 stars on Amazon with customers boasting their amazement.
Cannon EOS Rebel T5 :
The EOS Rebel T5 EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit has been said by many to give you the most features in its class and price range. Sitting pretty with 4.7 stars and over 600 customer reviews, there will be no question of quality when you buy the Canon EOS Rebel. You get an 18-megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor that is more than sufficient for picking up some incredible high-definition pics. Within EF – S 18 – 55 mm IS II standard zoom lens that expands picture taking to new levels. The 3-inch LCD TFT color liquid crystal monitor is convenient, easy to use, and you get fun filters to play with as well. Built-in flash and feature guide, and a bonus feature; a “scene intelligent auto mode”. (That sounds fun!) This device is pretty much hands-free wherever you’re at and any time of day or night. EOS 1080 P full HD mode will help you capture incredible results, and make no mistake, compared other models with similar features, the Canon Rebel T5 is priced to kill.
The Nikon 810 has a 36.3 Megapixel FX format sensor with no optical low-pass filter. This Nikon camera promises the highest resolution image quality ever in the history of Nikon. 1080/60 P video recording, capable of mind blowing quality videos, and an EXPEED 4 image processing engine, which is super-fast and powerful. This camera has all the bells and whistles, plus some added features, like the super speed USB 3.0 port, microphone and headphone jacks, CF./SD memory slots. Not to mention an improved 3.2-inch display with a perfect user interface for sharing and working on the go. Dual-axis Virtual Horizon, uncompressed, 12 Bit RAW Size S format with nine megapixels and a live view split screen zoom and in camera HDR exposure blending feature. The 810 is a little on the pricey end, but the customer reviews are filled with compliments and awe.
Pentax K-3 II Digital:
The Pentax K-3 II Digital SLR is ranked high by its previous customers, and packed with features for a mid-range DSLR camera. Outstanding high-definition and true to life color are created from the pixel shift resolution technology. The camera features diffraction correction which suppresses the abbreviations that degrade the definition of an image. Optical AA filter-less 24.35M CMOS image sensor and high-performance processing engine “PRIME III”, and according to previous owners, the performance is beyond magnificent. Super fast and lightweight, this product is backed by one-year manufacturer’s warranty, so you know Pentax means business!
We’ve researched reviews, blogs, videos, sales channels, and manufacturers, and we came up with the top 5 DSLR cameras on the market today in terms of quality. We picked the ones with the best features, the best customer feedback, and the easiest operation. We also researched the manufacturer’s websites to see what their missions are, company history, and what their warranties were like. So, if you’ve been thinking about switching out your smartphone camera for something that gives you more control over your photos, these are the best quality DSLR cameras on the open market today! Any one of these cameras will take your photography to new levels, and they are all sitting right at the top, defining their class!Read More